Wednesday, July 30, 2008

[nicole] 6:15 a.m. - Song

Song: (Can't Live Without Your) Love and Affection
Artist: Nelson

Why: I actually went to bed with this song in my head, and it was still there when I woke up. I really don't know what triggered it, but it did trigger a conversation about Ricky Nelson.

In case you don't remember, or don't know, Ricky was the son of Ozzie and Harriet Nelson of "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet". Ricky Nelson was also mentioned in the original film version of The Parent Trap, from the scene where Susan's posters are blown off of the wall by the storm:

Sharon McKendrick: Who's that?
Susan Evers: Are you kidding? Ricky Nelson?
Sharon McKendrick: Oh, your boyfriend.
Susan Evers: I wish he was! You mean you've never heard of him? Where do ya come from? Outer space?
*Quote reference: IMDB.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home