Tuesday, December 9, 2008

[nicole] 10:23 a.m. - Song

Song: I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in My Heart
Artist: George Willis Cooke

Why: Except the version in my head is the Spanish version that I learned on a missions trip to Mexico in 1996:

Yo tengo gozo, gozo, gozo, gozo en me corozon. Donde?
En me corozon. Donde?
En me corozon.
Yo tengo gozo, gozo, gozo, gozo en me corozon. Donde?
Porque Cristo me salvo
We sang this at church on Sunday morning and it was so much fun. We all said "Where?" in the right place, and I even sang it once in Spanish to Stan.

Today it got stuck in my head because I was just so happy to be finished with American Novel that I felt like I was overflowing with "good tidings of great joy"! (There! I said it my way. Take that, lady!) I sang it all the way back to work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home