Thursday, October 2, 2008

[stan] 1:13 p.m. - Song

Song: Real Love
Artist: Jody Watley

Why: Wow, I have no idea at all. It wasn't on any radio. I haven't heard this song in at least a decade, not even on the ubiquitous 80's retro programming on any radio station in town. I haven't even heard the words "real" and "love" next to each other in the same sentence lately. So, this one squeezed its way right out of the usually-locked Vault of Songs I Really Don't Ever Need To Hear Anymore, where hopefully, when it realizes how lonely it will be in the General Assembly area of my brain, it will return soon.

There's this tiny part of me that wants to wonder what Jody Watley is doing now, but I think I can ignore it. Does it really matter?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home