Friday, August 8, 2008

[stan] 5:41 p.m. - Song

Song: Quickfast - except done in a extremely up-tempo, lyric-yelling, punk style
Artist: ABC's The Bod Squad (and in my brain, maybe Green Day?)

Why: During my prime Saturday morning cartoon watching years in the late 70s and early 80s, ABC aired these cartoon PSAs called The Bod Squad . They were in the same vein as Schoolhouse Rock, except, I guess, ABC figured they didn't fall under a "schoolhouse" umbrella theme, so they got their own name.

I don't know what made me think of the song - but why on earth did my brain punkify it? And, more importantly, has anyone ever recorded it that way?

A piece of toast and one of these:
Peanut butter or a slice of cheese
Milk or juice to wash it down
It's the fast fast quick fastest breakfast in town!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home